Assistant Catering Supervisor required for Monday 20th May 2024
Term Time only. 20 hours per week. - Grade D (SCP 7-10)
£11,557 to £12,152 (£24,294 - £25,545 annual pro rata)
“Pupils feel happy and safe at Holy Trinity C of E Primary School. They said this is a school where everyone is welcoming and friendly. Pupils settle into school quickly and make lots of friends. The core values of family, respect and encouragement are at the heart of the school’s work.” OFSTED Feb 23
Following the retirement of a longstanding member of staff the Governors would like to appoint an experienced catering professional to join our in house kitchen team. The successful candidate will play an important role in shaping our catering provision for the future working alongside two other members of staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an effective communicator
- Be enthusiastic and ready to show initiative
- Be committed to working within the schools vision, values and ethos
- Have significant knowledge and experience of catering
- Meet all the essential job criteria
What we offer:
- A thorough induction and development process including time to work alongside the existing assistant supervisor
- A caring and supportive kitchen and wider staff team
- Happy and enthusiastic children
- Competitive rates of pay, family hours and excellent working conditions.
Please note that the successful candidate will be employed directly by the school.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th March 2024
Shortlisting: Tuesday 26th March
Interviews: Tuesday 16th April
The Governors and staff of Holy Trinity Primary are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. As such, this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.