Every child is an artist...
At Holy Trinity, we value art as an important part of the children's development when receiving a broad and balanced curriculum. We aim for pupils to:
- produce creative pieces of work, exploring their own ideas and experimenting with different techniques in doing so.
- explore different forms of art, such as drawing, painting, sculpting, collaging and other design techniques.
- maturely evaluate and analyse creative pieces of art using the appropriate art terminology.
- have an understanding of the lives and influences of great artists, designers and craft makers from the past and from present time.
- confidently show their own unique creative flare!
To see the skills progression document for Art, please click here.
To see the curriculum overview for Art please click here.