Corona Virus Information
To see the full school Risk Assessment, please click here
To see the revised September timetable, please click here
To see the letter for parents, please click here
To see the staff Staying Safe document, please click here
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- Stay at home (self-isolate) – do not leave your home or have visitors. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also self-isolate.
- Get a test – get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, should also get a test if they have symptoms.
Your child will be provided with Remote Learning if they are asked to self-isolate from school or if they are not attending during a National Lockdown. We expect parents to ensure that their children are completing the work set and to contact school immediately if there are any issues.
When your child is part of a whole isolating class bubble they will be provided with a paper work pack and online learning through Google Classrooms (for years 2 to 6) or via the school website (Nursery to Year 1).
If your child is self isolating when the rest of their class bubble is in school, they will be provided with a paper pack. Depending on the age of your child, this may also be supplemented with online activities.
You can find more details about Remote Learning during the National Lockdown by clicking here
You can find more details on our Remote Learning during full opening offer by clicking here
Safeguarding arrangements remain in place during any period of remote learning. If you have any concerns about children's safety or wellbeing during a remote session please contact school immediately either by phone or on firstname.lastname@example.org